- In the top right corner, select the practice details .
- Displays the last assessment taken with 5 categories:
- Agility Stage: Shows the current agility stage via colors. Hover over the cover to see the details for the agility stage.
- Impediment: Shows if a practice as marked as an impediment. If rolled up to the group level or organization level, hovering will show which team marked the practice as an impediment.
- Trend: Shows the trend since the last assessment taken. Hover over the trend to see the previous agility stage.
- Variability: Shows the variability of individual team member votes. Hover over variability to see the level of variability.
- Selecting the practice will open a new window and make the following options available.
- View the Agility Stage criteria and your vote for the practice.
- View notes and add new notes.
- Mark as impediment or growth goal
- View the Group, Practice Dimension, and Practice Level
- View the impacted Business Outcomes
- View the Team, Impediment, Growth Goal, Trend, Variability, and overall average.
- When viewing a Group, you can scroll through all Teams in the group.
- View the number of votes in each Agility Stage for the practice.
- Teams can be selected and de-selected to filter results
- Hide and unhide team details and Agility Stage criteria with your vote.
- If there are certain practices that a team wants to track as a Growth Goal, they can be viewed in the Practice Details page. At the group or org level, hover over the Growth Goal to see which teams have marked the practice for improvement.
- Goals can be addressed at retrospectives and planning meetings.
- A good practice for scrum teams is to consider incrementally working on growth goals during sprint planning and throughout the sprint. They are also a great topic for daily standups.
- Growth Goals can be added to individual assessment practices by selecting the practice in Practice Details and then selecting the “Mark as Growth Goal” button
- If there are certain practices that a team cannot get to the next agility stage due to an impediment, they can be viewed in the Practice Details page. At the group or org level, hover over the Impediment to see which teams have marked the practice for improvement.
- Scrum Masters and team members can escalate impediments to leadership once they are realized.
- Leadership can see a view of all impediments across the organization.
- Impediments can be added to individual assessment practices by selecting the practice in Practice Details and then selecting the “Mark as Impediment” button
- Current Agility Stage Criteria: Shows the criteria for the most recent assessment taken.
- Next Agility Stage Criteria: Shows the next stage of criteria for the individual practice. Provides guidance on how to immediately improve.
- Notes: Displays notes from all team members. For Individual assessments, this is the only times Notes are viewable.
- Notes can be added to individual assessment practices by selecting the practice in Practice Details and then selecting the Add Notes icon.
- The “Assessment Summary” can be expanded and collapsed by selecting the arrow at the top right corner.
- Note: Practices are sorted by Practice Dimension
Practice Drill Down View: