Users: Admin/Super Users
- Practice Catalog:
- The “Practice Catalog Tree” on the left side of the page contains Agile and Lean “Practices” from a multitude of sources
- View the “Practice Dimension Stage Criteria” that will be presented to the “Team” during a “Self-Assessment” by clicking on the “Practice”
- Customize an existing “Practice Dimension Stage Criteria” or impacted outcomes by clicking on it and selecting “Copy/New”
- This will create a custom instance of the out of the box “Practice” for you to alter
- Create a new “Practice” by clicking on “Create Practice”
- Add “Practices” that “Teams” will assess themselves to the “Assessment Template” by selecting the “check box” next to the “Practice” name
- The only two “Practices” mandatory for each “Assessment Template” is “Safety in the Organization” and “Safety in the Team
- Note: Practices are sorted by Practice Dimension
- Practice Impact Ratio:
- As “Practices” are selected the “Practice Impact Ratio” will update in real time. This calculation is a propriety algorithm that shows the percentage of practices that impact the Business Outcome. It takes into account
- Total Number of “Practices” in “Assessment Template”
- Total Number of “Practices” Impacting the Business Outcome
- Total Number “Must Have Practices” for the Business Outcome (Changed to Directly Impacted when using simple calculations)
- Total Number “Should Have Practices” for the Business Outcome (Not used in simple calculations)
- Total Number “Nice to Have Practices” for the Business Outcome (Not used in simple calculations)
- Hover over practice impact ratio to see a breakdown of the number of practices in the assessment template and the weighting impacting the outcome. In advanced calculations the weightings are must have, should have, and nice to have. In simple calculations directly impacted is the only weighting available.
- When you are done building the “Assessment Template,” select “Save As” and provide a name
- Viewing Existing Templates:
- Exiting “Assessment Templates” can be opened by selecting “Open Assessment Template”
- Exiting “Assessment Templates” cannot be modified if they were previously used to conduct a “Self-Assessment.” However, they can be copied by selecting “Save As.”
- Assessment Template Auto Generator
- Lean Agile Intelligence will generate a tailored team assessment based off of your desired business outcomes in order to promote practices and behaviors that align to your company’s unique objectives and values.
- Start by entering the number of practices you would like in your new assessment.
- Then enter values from 1-100 in any of the business outcomes. You will have up to a total of 100 to use across all business outcomes.
- The weighting of your outcomes will affect the kinds of practices that will be auto generated for you. For example if you choose 10 practices to be in your assessment and enter 100 into innovation, your assessment will generate the top 10 practices in our system that are most heavily weighted toward innovation.
- Practice Catalog:
Using Simple Calculations
Creating a New practice or Saving a new Version with Simple Calculations