- Teams are now called Entities and they are given a type of Individual, Team, or Agile at Scale. An individual entity can only take individual assessments, a team entity can only take team assessments, etc.
- Template categories have been changed from Framework, Framework-Agnostic, and Custom to Individual, Team, and Agile at Scale.
- New standard template ‘Product Owner’, written by Bob Galen
- Performance of Template Builder improved
- Minor updates to usability of Template Builder
- Historical notes are now available in the Self-Assessment Platform
- Marking Impediments, Goals, Override, and Re-vote triggers a system-generated note for auditing purposes
- Performance of casting votes in the Self-Assessment platform improved
- Changed Overall Average bar chart to be more precise and switch from Agility Stages to the actual overall average score
- Changed Excel export to export the latest score for each practice for each team. Previously, it was exporting only the practices from the last taken assessment for each team.
- Notes included in Excel export
- Synchronize trend colors between our Insights Dashboard radar chart and the Business Outcome Trends chart
- Performance of Results as a Facilitator improved
- UI improvements around the Practice Details in the Insights Canvas radar chart
- Add Google reCAPTCHA to the login screen
- Simplify Contact Us screen
- Improved Launch New performance
- Improved login performance
- Changed verbiage throughout the application to be more intuitive and consistent
- Fixed results filtering issue that displayed more practices than it should
- Added ability to re-open a cancelled assessment
- Enhanced UI scaling
- Tightened permissions around users not assigned to teams
- Legend added to Practice Details results screen
- Improved performance around the Organization Structure screen
- Fixed re-invites of pending users sometimes failing
- Removed notes from the Practice Details screen
- Added error handling to mitigate and troubleshoot random redirects
- Application Performance Enhancements
- Changed sort order in Organization Structure, Team creation drop down menus, and Team details in spider drill down to be in alphabetical order.
- Changed sort order of Assessment History to be by time stamp.
- In Assessment History, teams are now only visible by users who have been assigned to them.
- In Results, trends now go back to the beginning of time.
- A new permission type for “Facilitator” has been added.
- Facilitators can conduct assessments and review results for all assigned teams. If assigned to all teams in a group, group results will be viewable.
- Facilitators have read only access to the template builder.
- Added a detailed view when selecting a practice on the Insights Canvas or Practice Details results. The additions are as follows…
- View the Agility Stage criteria and your vote for the practice.
- View notes and add new notes.
- Mark as impediment or growth goal
- View the Group, Practice Dimension, and Practice Level
- View the impacted Business Outcomes
- View the Team, Impediment, Growth Goal, Trend, Variability, and overall average.
- When viewing a Group, you can scroll through all Teams in the group.
- View the number of votes in each Agility Stage for the practice.
- Teams can be selected and de-selected to filter results
- Hide and unhide team details and Agility Stage criteria with your vote.
- In the Self-Assessment Platform, users who voted now appear in the color “white”
- Improved performance of the Self-Assessment Platform when losing internet connection
- When in Group Assessment Mode, Team and Participant Only user votes will only be recording after selecting the “Submit” button.
- In the Analytics Results view, the top and lowest performing practices UI has changed. The circle colors now correspond to the actual score of the practice.
A Resource link has been added.
- Frequently Asked Questions
New Framework Agnostic Assessments
- Added Agile Coach Assessment
- Added the ability to download a PDF of “Practice Details”
- Added the ability to view the history of completed assessments including:
- The current status of the assessment (Closed, In Progress, Cancelled)
- The assessment mode
- The users email who launched the assessment
- The date the assessment was completed
- The total number of assessments completed and how many users have completed a given assessment in individual mode.
- The user who completed the assessment
- The total number of questions in an assessment
- Added the ability to delete previously completed assessments
- Added the ability to re-open assessments so that users who did not complete it can do so
- Minor bug fixes
- Now super users can only see results for certain teams/groups that they belong to.
If Super Users and Team Members belong to all teams in a group or org, they can see the rollups in that group or org
- A Resource link has been added: “Source References”
New Framework Agnostic Assessments
- Added Agile Leadership Assessment
- Added Scrum Master Assessment
- Added the ability to participate in an assessment while NOT being a registered user.
- Added the ability filter by Business Outcome, “Level” (including Enterprise, Portfolio, Program, and Team) in the Template Builder.
- Added the ability filter by Template “Type” in the Template Builder.
- Added the ability to filter by name via a search field in the Template Builder.
- Small UI changes to Insights Canvas including more detail around Voting Variability, Impediments/Goals, and Metrics
- Added new Pricing Information
- Button text changes to enhance user experience
- Trend colors in Analytics Dashboard have been changed to not conflict with main color scheme
- Updated Help Pages, Facilitators Guide, and Quick Start Guide
- The template builder has moved under the Assessments Link and the Assessment Child Link names have been changed to:
- Launch New – (Launch all assessments)
- Participate in Existing – (If there already is an assessment in progress, this will take you directly)
- Template Builder – (Build and customize any assessment)
Resource links have been added. They are:
- Outcome Improvement Canvas – A canvas that helps with outcomes and measurements for coaching
- Outcome Improvement Plan – A template for creating coaching plans
- Blog – Direct link to the LAI Blog.
A services link has been added.
- This will take you to more information on LAI Service offerings.
- Improved performance of logging in.
- Improved the performance of launch and loading assessments
- Improve the performance of loading results
- Significantly Improved the Performance of taking assessments, especially with more than 3 people at a time.
- Enhanced UI of Insights Canvas
- Small UI changes to the home page
- Added the ability to delete users from an organization
- Added new resource menu to the homepage with links to services and blog as well as an outcome improvement canvas and plan.
- Added ability to type filter for teams when launching assessments and in Member Attributes