- A Resource link has been added: “Source References”
New Framework Agnostic Assessments
- Added Agile Leadership Assessment
- Added Scrum Master Assessment
- Added the ability to participate in an assessment while NOT being a registered user.
- Added the ability filter by Business Outcome, “Level” (including Enterprise, Portfolio, Program, and Team) in the Template Builder.
- Added the ability filter by Template “Type” in the Template Builder.
- Added the ability to filter by name via a search field in the Template Builder.
- Small UI changes to Insights Canvas including more detail around Voting Variability, Impediments/Goals, and Metrics
- Added new Pricing Information
- Button text changes to enhance user experience
- Trend colors in Analytics Dashboard have been changed to not conflict with main color scheme
- Updated Help Pages, Facilitators Guide, and Quick Start Guide
- The template builder has moved under the Assessments Link and the Assessment Child Link names have been changed to:
- Launch New – (Launch all assessments)
- Participate in Existing – (If there already is an assessment in progress, this will take you directly)
- Template Builder – (Build and customize any assessment)
Resource links have been added. They are:
- Outcome Improvement Canvas – A canvas that helps with outcomes and measurements for coaching
- Outcome Improvement Plan – A template for creating coaching plans
- Blog – Direct link to the LAI Blog.
A services link has been added.
- This will take you to more information on LAI Service offerings.
- Improved performance of logging in.
- Improved the performance of launch and loading assessments
- Improve the performance of loading results
- Significantly Improved the Performance of taking assessments, especially with more than 3 people at a time.
- Enhanced UI of Insights Canvas
- Small UI changes to the home page
- Added the ability to delete users from an organization
- Added new resource menu to the homepage with links to services and blog as well as an outcome improvement canvas and plan.
- Added ability to type filter for teams when launching assessments and in Member Attributes