- A new permission type for “Facilitator” has been added.
- Facilitators can conduct assessments and review results for all assigned teams. If assigned to all teams in a group, group results will be viewable.
- Facilitators have read only access to the template builder.
- Added a detailed view when selecting a practice on the Insights Canvas or Practice Details results. The additions are as follows…
- View the Agility Stage criteria and your vote for the practice.
- View notes and add new notes.
- Mark as impediment or growth goal
- View the Group, Practice Dimension, and Practice Level
- View the impacted Business Outcomes
- View the Team, Impediment, Growth Goal, Trend, Variability, and overall average.
- When viewing a Group, you can scroll through all Teams in the group.
- View the number of votes in each Agility Stage for the practice.
- Teams can be selected and de-selected to filter results
- Hide and unhide team details and Agility Stage criteria with your vote.
- In the Self-Assessment Platform, users who voted now appear in the color “white”
- Improved performance of the Self-Assessment Platform when losing internet connection
- When in Group Assessment Mode, Team and Participant Only user votes will only be recording after selecting the “Submit” button.
- In the Analytics Results view, the top and lowest performing practices UI has changed. The circle colors now correspond to the actual score of the practice.
A Resource link has been added.
- Frequently Asked Questions
New Framework Agnostic Assessments
- Added Agile Coach Assessment
- Added the ability to download a PDF of “Practice Details”
- Added the ability to view the history of completed assessments including:
- The current status of the assessment (Closed, In Progress, Cancelled)
- The assessment mode
- The users email who launched the assessment
- The date the assessment was completed
- The total number of assessments completed and how many users have completed a given assessment in individual mode.
- The user who completed the assessment
- The total number of questions in an assessment
- Added the ability to delete previously completed assessments
- Added the ability to re-open assessments so that users who did not complete it can do so
- Minor bug fixes
- Now super users can only see results for certain teams/groups that they belong to.
If Super Users and Team Members belong to all teams in a group or org, they can see the rollups in that group or org
- A Resource link has been added: “Source References”
New Framework Agnostic Assessments
- Added Agile Leadership Assessment
- Added Scrum Master Assessment
- Added the ability to participate in an assessment while NOT being a registered user.
- Added the ability filter by Business Outcome, “Level” (including Enterprise, Portfolio, Program, and Team) in the Template Builder.
- Added the ability filter by Template “Type” in the Template Builder.
- Added the ability to filter by name via a search field in the Template Builder.
- Small UI changes to Insights Canvas including more detail around Voting Variability, Impediments/Goals, and Metrics
- Added new Pricing Information
- Button text changes to enhance user experience
- Trend colors in Analytics Dashboard have been changed to not conflict with main color scheme
- Updated Help Pages, Facilitators Guide, and Quick Start Guide
- The template builder has moved under the Assessments Link and the Assessment Child Link names have been changed to:
- Launch New – (Launch all assessments)
- Participate in Existing – (If there already is an assessment in progress, this will take you directly)
- Template Builder – (Build and customize any assessment)
Resource links have been added. They are:
- Outcome Improvement Canvas – A canvas that helps with outcomes and measurements for coaching
- Outcome Improvement Plan – A template for creating coaching plans
- Blog – Direct link to the LAI Blog.
A services link has been added.
- This will take you to more information on LAI Service offerings.
- Improved performance of logging in.
- Improved the performance of launch and loading assessments
- Improve the performance of loading results
- Significantly Improved the Performance of taking assessments, especially with more than 3 people at a time.
- Enhanced UI of Insights Canvas
- Small UI changes to the home page
- Added the ability to delete users from an organization
- Added new resource menu to the homepage with links to services and blog as well as an outcome improvement canvas and plan.
- Added ability to type filter for teams when launching assessments and in Member Attributes